Establish in 1999, Conference Organisers Limited is a conference management company, based in Dublin. We are exclusively dedicated to the organisation of exhibitions, conferences and meetings and are accredited by the Association of Irish Professional Conference Organisers (AIPCO) Our main objective is to optimise the delegate experience while also minimising cost and maximising revenue for our clients.
Our company has strategic business alliances with various specialist suppliers and together we offer a level of service and quality of workmanship second to none.
We have managed scientific, technical, legal, medical and association conferences around the world working with a resource of trusted suppliers to provide cost effective solutions that exceed our clients expectations. At the heart of what we do is the client and delegate experience and we work with clients to assist with the choice and management of the venue and local arrangements, delegate requirements and on-site management, as well as support to suppliers, presenters and local organising committees.
As our name says we organise conferences!
A successful conference can generate huge publicity, is unsurpassable for networking opportunities and brings with it unprecedented kudos… but it also requires a colossal amount of organisation, an incalculable quantity of tried-and-tested contacts, inexhaustible resources and divine patience!
Some of the things we do at Conference Organisers Limited are:
- DESIGN EVERYTHING from online registration forms to floral arrangements
- ADVISE ON EVERYTHING from eco-friendly practices to appropriate registration fees
- DRAW UP EVERYTHING from bid presentations to final unaudited accounts
- RESEARCH EVERYTHING from the most suitable venue to the most innovative themes
- ARRANGE EVERYTHING from insurance cover to onsite internet access
- COLLATE EVERYTHING from delegate lists to conference proceedings
- OVERSEE EVERYTHING from submission of abstracts to admission to sessions
- ORGANISE EVERYTHING in between: accommodation, tours, catering, exhibition, transport, AVAs, delegate badges…
Our Core Team and Project Management Methodology
While we draw from a pool of selected experienced and efficient staff on large international events, we like to call attention to the fact that we are a small core team of highly professional individuals, each with a distinct personality, skill-set and clearly defined role. In our industry, we find that our size stands to our clients’ advantage, making us extremely personal, efficient and easy to work with and ensuring an event of similar qualities.
What Makes Conference Organisers Different ?
We are a small, dedicated, team which means that delegates, clients and sponsors deal with the same people always.
- We have extensive knowledge of running conferences and indeed have never lost money on a conference.
- We understand how to run conferences and we provide the professional approach that is required to ensure success and we provide regular updates on the budget, sponsorship and registrations.
- We have a history of working well with organising committees and of putting solid and professional templates in place.
Case Study EHC Conference, Dublin Castle
We were chosen as the PCO to plan and manage this conference. The contract for this event was awarded eighteen months beforehand and the collaborative partnership between Conference Organisers and EHC (Client) was successful in identifying and achieving EHCs aims and objectives for the conference.
The programme included two full days Conference with Pharmaceutical Symposia and Exhibition, and the busy working days were complemented by a varied social programme. Dublin Castle was the chosen venue and all sections that were used were wheelchair accessible. The venue was set up to allow networking opportunities for participants, and between sponsors, exhibitors and delegates.
Volunteers were available to assist wheelchair users and delegates with mobility difficulties, and a wheelchair accessible taxi was available at the venue throughout the event. In addition, a treatment room was set up in a prominent location and staffed by nurses and a doctor from the national Haemophilia treatment center. The conference was attended by 263 delegates from 37 countries.
The sponsorship from pharmaceutical companies was maximized with four companies availing of symposia. The securing of these companies was greatly assisted by the fact that sponsors packs and supplementary packs were sent to potential sponsors well in advance of the conference and followed up by Conference Organisers promptly.
Conference Organisers provided the full range of PCO services including; on-line registration, speaker liaison, management of travel grants, co-ordination of website and conference materials, budget management, accommodation, venue management, social programme and collaboration on sponsorship and exhibition management.
The conference was deemed to be a huge success and, in addition, made a significant surplus for the EHC.