If you are thinking of hosting an International Conference, why not become a conference ambassador for Galway.
Who are conference ambassadors?
Conference ambassadors are members of international associations who can influence their colleagues to host their next conference in their home country.
How to become a Conference Ambassador?
• Are you a member of an international association?
• Do your international colleagues organise conferences or meetings?
• Could you influence which host country is chosen?
• Are you interested in bringing that conference to Galway?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, Meet in Galway is available to support you in organising this conference.
Benefits to becoming a Conference Ambassador
• Recognition from your professional colleagues.
• Increased profile for Galway / National Association.
• Enhanced reputation in your area of expertise.
• Increased networking opportunities and worldwide links.
• Increased revenue to local economy.
For further information, please contact Meet in Galway
Having over 600 delegates from about 40 countries for a week was a large undertaking. We had tremendous feedback both during the conference and afterwards in letters and emails. Delegates clearly appreciated the scientific presentations but also remarked on the excellent tours and the Banquet with those unforgettable Riverdancers.
Firstly thank you so much for all the wonderful organising for the Galway Conference. It was honour to be invited and to be part of it. You were most welcoming of the “stranger from far across the seas.